For those seeking the comfort and range of provisions found in a motorhome, within the confines of a van, the Tasmania campervan is for you !
- The Tasmania range of camper vans is the only one to offer, in addition to auxiliary stationary heating, a pop-up roof and swivel seats, a larger interior space, in a streched van that allows you to move freely from the front to the back of the vehicle, as well as hot water !
- The Tasmania campervan is ideal for families of 5, with two seats in front and a 3-seat banquette with corresponding safety belts in the back
- The Tasmania campervan is also the ideal for camping-car fans in search of a more economical vehicle, as easy to drive as a car and that allows to park anywhere. All this without sacrificing on-board comfort !
- The Tasmania campervan allows you to take off all year-round with its efficient insulation, stationary heating, interior kitchen and insulated curtains.
Note : 2016 new models will be based on Renault Trafic 3 longwheel, for more space
Travel with up to 5 people (more info+)
Lullaby, and goodnight (more info+)
Share the adventure with your children (more info+)
Best Meals on Wheels (more info+)
Because comfort is essential (more info+)
Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall (more info+)
The declaration of Independance (more info+)
For those who want even more (more info+)
- Van model: Renault Trafic 3 Long / Renault Trafic 3 Longwheel
- Seating: 5
- Berth: 5 : 2 double beds + child cot
- Size: Width : 1,9m / Length : 5,4m / Height: 1,99m
- Engine: 120hp (diesel)
- Fuel tank: 80L
- Fuel consumpt.(manufacturer data): City : ~7.4 l/100km / Non-city : ~ 5,9 l/100km / Complete cycle : ~6.9 l/100km
- CO2: 155 g/km
- Transmission: Manual - 6 gears
- Security: Front airbags / Side airbags / ABS
- Road handling: Cruise control / Bluetooth / Backup sensors / Power steering
- Stationary heating system: Auxiliary stationary heating
- Air conditioning: Manual